1995 Toyota Corolla Wagon - Consumer Reviews

DX 1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (4 reviews )
the best
By matt on 09/06/06 06:36 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

This car is great. I bought it used with 75,000 on it and it now has 175,000. The light in the ashtray no longer works... that is it. Had the cap & rotor replaced recently and the mechanic said "your car is like a way back machine. Everything is original!" If it ain't broke...

Love it
By sara on 06/18/06 20:44 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

I love this car. I could afford a new car, but I will drive this til it dies. Great gas mileage 25-30. Hauls lots of stuff but is small enough for parking in tight spaces.

Love my Little Station Wagon
By Martha on 08/23/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

July 4, 2005, was my tenth anniversary with this car. I will keep it until it falls to pieces. It has good fuel economy, fits in tight parking spaces, and holds a ton of stuff when the rear seat is folded down. It's also peppy on the highway. I have had no major repairs in 72,000 miles. Unfortunately Toyota stopped making Corolla station wagons in 1996, so I can't get another one. I'd buy another in a minute.

1995 toyota review
By arthur joyal on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Wagon DX 4dr Wagon

Probably the world's best auto design, for quality and reliability and economics. Toyota should be congradulated for making a sound investment in engineering and manufacture.