1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
I Believe This Car Will Last Forever!
By doctorken2k on 12/28/10 19:55 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

My family bought this car new 15 years ago and after two major accidents and having the belts, the starter, and alternator replaced, this car is still going strong after 204,000 miles. The only time this car goes to the shop is to have the brakes changed and tires replaced, rotated, or balanced and that is a rare thing for this car. I change the oil myself. I never had a transmission problem out of this car either. Although this car will probably last forever, it's body will not. The paint is chipping and interior is detoriating, but that comes with ever old car. Soon, I will be getting another Toyota or Scion although there has been recalls. Those recalls will pass like time and Toyota will become a reliable brand again. I am afraid to drive anything else especially the big 3!

Can't hate it, Can't live without it.
By Jay Jay on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

The corolla is absolutly the nicest car in my eyes. This car has style, comfort, good performance, and the best quality of any car. I think a corolla is better then any civic or other cars. I just went on a trip to nevada, and Arizona. 2 of the hottest cities. Can u imagine what heat can do to a a car? Well not this yota rolla. This rolla was rolling through heat. I never had to fix it and i never had any problems with this car. Simply amazing, i'm amazed on how toyota does this.

I loved this car!
By SPE on 02/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is a great fun car! Fun to drive, easy to handle, comfortable, good gas mileage. It has very small blindspots. Protects driver well in a crash...believe me- I know.

95 toyota corolla le
By cheryl on 08/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had Toyotas for years and keep returning. They are reliable to a fault. I bring them in for routine servicing with usually no problems to be checked. I am currently shopping for my 4th Toyota