Used 1995 Toyota Corolla LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

1995 Toyota Corolla

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

I Believe This Car Will Last Forever!
By doctorken2k

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

My family bought this car new 15 years ago and after two major accidents and having the belts, the starter, and alternator replaced, this car is still going strong after 204,000 miles. The only time this car goes to the shop is to have the brakes changed and tires replaced, rotated, or balanced and that is a rare thing for this car. I change the oil myself. I never had a transmission problem out of this car either. Although this car will probably last forever, it's body will not. The paint is chipping and interior is detoriating, but that comes with ever old car. Soon, I will be getting another Toyota or Scion although there has been recalls. Those recalls will pass like time and Toyota will become a reliable brand again. I am afraid to drive anything else especially the big 3!

Favorite Features

It is small and compact like a little sports car although it isn't. LOL! I just let the seat back all the way. Mileage is great although it is 15 years old and has over 204,000 miles on it.

Suggested Improvements

Just make it a little longer for taller drivers so they won't have to let the seat back all the way.

Can't hate it, Can't live without it.
By Jay Jay

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

The corolla is absolutly the nicest car in my eyes. This car has style, comfort, good performance, and the best quality of any car. I think a corolla is better then any civic or other cars. I just went on a trip to nevada, and Arizona. 2 of the hottest cities. Can u imagine what heat can do to a a car? Well not this yota rolla. This rolla was rolling through heat. I never had to fix it and i never had any problems with this car. Simply amazing, i'm amazed on how toyota does this.

Favorite Features

nice dashboard layout, amazing gas saver, exremely reliable, eye catching design.

Suggested Improvements

people should just maintain there corollas, meaning, change oil when needed and the corolla will live longer then it's owner

I loved this car!
By SPE

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

This is a great fun car! Fun to drive, easy to handle, comfortable, good gas mileage. It has very small blindspots. Protects driver well in a crash...believe me- I know.

Favorite Features

Automatic headlight turn off feature. Large storage space between front seats, spacious. Big trunk

Suggested Improvements

Be aware that it has older style airbags that come out in one direction and they are covered in a caustic powder- ouch. Sit as far back as you can! At least they work!

95 toyota corolla le
By cheryl

1995 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

I have had Toyotas for years and keep returning. They are reliable to a fault. I bring them in for routine servicing with usually no problems to be checked. I am currently shopping for my 4th Toyota

Suggested Improvements

Muffle interior noise level. Otherwise was perfect car. Make automatic seat adjustments an option or make the seat higher.