1994 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Original Owner for 10 years

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Review

Original Owner for 10 years

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

This car has only seen one major problem and that was the alternator, besides that just regular oil change and tune ups. Well, you cannot really compare it's performance to todays cars because it's a whole new ballgame. The car also feels so nimble and easy to handle. If you are getting your first car and you are skeptical about reliability issues, go for this car because only rarely you will see any. They don't built cars like they used to. Our 2002 Maxima has had more problems over 15k miles than the Corolla has had in 10 years. I am going to try to make the Corolla last 500k+ miles...wish me luck :)

I love how the car handles like a go kart, easy and fast. You can take corners fast and still be planted in the seat. The interior of the car does not have all these wacky items pointing in your face like many cars. It is simple yet sophisticated. Also, I have no rattles in this car.

This is only due to the cars of today. I wish it had more power because highway merging is important to me and it takes off quick but then after 50mph it feels sluggish. I really cannot see any other improvements needed because for the price, this car meets all requirements and more.