1994 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Good, Reliabile Car

1994 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

Good, Reliabile Car
By Mike Callaghan on

1994 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

I purchased the car from my parents in May of 2002. They offered it to me for a price i could not refuse. The car had 48,000 miles on it and it was a 5 speed. As long as i have owned it I have had to replace absolutly nothing. I realize the car has barely any features. It is also very slow. But it works and I get about 32 miles to the gallon. For a 16 year old it was a great car. It is kind of hard to get in trouble with it. Before the car was given to me my parents replaced the alternator and starter.

Well I really don't have a favorite feature my car doesn't have any. i guess the 5 speed manual transmission. I have replace the whole factory radio and added about 1500 watts of power to it. So I guess that would be my favorite feature. The stock tires lasted about 40,000 miles.

Don't offer a car that is this slow. It struggles to do freeway speed in fifth gear. Needs a tach, power options, and a little more power. I realized its an ecnomy car. But a 3 speed auto in the base model. That has to suck. What was Toyota thinking?