1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
own it forever
By blairinmaine on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

great little car good handling (dx) great on gas no major problems yadda yadda yadda

Security
By DELPINE on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

WHEN i GET IN MY CAR, i FEEL CONFIDENT THAT IT WILL TAKE ME WHERE i WANT WITH LITTLE MAINTENANCE.

Corolla - A winner!
By Cluesdad on 07/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

94 LE Wintergreen color..Silver Anniv Edition..Bought new..now with 170K mi..still runs like new..regularly maintenanced..minimal repair..smooth quiet ride..smooth shifting transmission..cold air..haven't thought about what I'll replace it with..I may not need to replace it..ha..Toyota did it right with this car..

Very satisfied customer
By Andre Viner on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I am very satisfied with my Corolla, practically no reapairs in 8 years I will buy another one or a Camary, I will stay with Toyota

Toyota Transmission?
By trump on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this vehicle used with just under 100,000km on it. I must say that it has performed well for most of the last four and half years with only standard maintenance and new tires. It has been dependable until this spring when transmission problems at about 225,000km necessitated its replacement by "my" mechanic with the concurrence of the local Toyota dealer. This seems to be an anomoly for Toyota drivetrains but it does happen.

This car is an asset
By upoys on 03/01/02 12:53 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Buying a brand new car is a liability. But when the car runs as well as the day you bought it years after the last car payment, and has many strong miles ahead, that car is now an asset. The gas mileage is decent, although not as good as I think this car should get. It is not the smoothest ride either. But to prove the quality of build and reliablity of this vehicle, the original tires were not replaced until they had a little over 80k mi. Plus, only standard maintainence has been done to it.