1994 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews 5

1994 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Love my Corolla
By Balaya on 02/22/05 18:49 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

My Corolla "Lexi" I've nick named her is the best... She's coming upon 160,000 miles. The only issues I had was the starter/alternator. She's been so reliable.. This is my first (and only) car I'm coming on 7 years I couldn't be happier with the cars performance. I am setting my sights on a new vehicle .. I am staying with Toyota.

My Corolla
By skhalsa on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

One word describing it would be 'Loyal' It's pick up is great, turns are awesome, mileage is wonderful.

187,000 miles and still going...
By tiff on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I love my toyota corolla, it is the most reliable car we have ever owned. The maintenance is almost non existant. I would highly recommend this car to any one.

Hate it!!!
By rrrr on 08/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

Because it doesn't die after 10 years and almost 160k miles. Still drives like new and I like to buy another car! Bought many '2nd' cars for my wife so I could drive those. I am the only driver for this Corolla and it drives great - unfortunately! I keep looking at other cars that I want to buy but won't until this one dies. Never a problem - 1.8l, 5spd can race from a stop light with best of cars!

Great Value
By benbo on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

Outstanding car make and model year. Never had a problem, possibly over maintained it, but nothing ever broke in the 9 years we owned it!

Dependable Vehicle
By mooneyt on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

This car may not be sexy, but it is very dependable. I have never regretted this purchase. I have to do normal service on it and have parts replaced, but this is a great car. My mechanic has told me so even. People have told me that it will last forever. 125,000 miles and still going strong!

my go-kart:
By PsychUOut13 on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

i love my car. i got it junior year of high school. it's been great to me. i always did all the oil changes and tire rotations, i never had a problem. the alternator and start went around 160K, but that's to be expected. i traded up for an audi and i'm already worried that i shouldn't have. rolla's are great for younger people and those looking for great mileage in the city.

Good Small Car
By Michael21 on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

I have owned my Corolla for about two years now. It has over 186,000 miles on it and it has been reliable. Saved me tons of money on gas because with about 10 dollars could put me on about 3/4 a tank. Overall a good reliable car but there are a few problems I have. First I am 6'3" and it is extremely difficult to get behind the wheel. Second the car can be a little sluggish when getting on the highway. Other than that the car has been great. I just hope my next one is as reliable as this one.

Good, Reliabile Car
By Mike Callaghan on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan

I purchased the car from my parents in May of 2002. They offered it to me for a price i could not refuse. The car had 48,000 miles on it and it was a 5 speed. As long as i have owned it I have had to replace absolutly nothing. I realize the car has barely any features. It is also very slow. But it works and I get about 32 miles to the gallon. For a 16 year old it was a great car. It is kind of hard to get in trouble with it. Before the car was given to me my parents replaced the alternator and starter.

Corolla rocks
By MyCorolla on 02/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

National car dealers hate Corolla and consumers like it. Corolla can easily last more than 15 years. So far we have only fixed Alternator and front brake rotors. Everything else still running. In fact, my corolla still very quite. I do oil change (syntetic) and clean fuel system on schedule. I am confident this car will last 200K.