1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Nice ride
By NICE RIDE on 08/17/08 23:25 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I've owned this car for 2 years now bought it with 120,000 miles, now has 150,000 and still running great routine tune-ups and the car just keeps going better than non imported brands

Free Ride
By kevin on 05/10/08 09:12 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1994 Corolla 2 years ago for $1000 at 127K. I replaced tires, brakes, and some other "wear & tear" stuff and I use Mobil 1 fully synthetic. I just hit 177K on the odometer and needed shocks and struts. The car runs so good that I couldn't justify replacing the car and I did the suspension work. I drive this car hard and still get 30MPH on average. Its stable and sure footed at well above legal highway speed, fits four comfortably and I don't mind when my wet Chocolate Lab. gets in the back!

Love my car
By Andrew C. on 04/30/08 22:37 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love my Corolla. It has stood the test of time. Still getting 30 plus mpg, my car cannot be beat. I have done a few things (exhaust manifold, cold air intake, regular tune ups) to keep my car at it's peak and the power of the car has not suffered at all in the past 14 years. Toyota reliability cannot be beat.

If I had a time machine..
By Brittney Sabo on 03/25/08 14:45 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

If I had a time machine, I would have gone back to 1993 and bought another 94 Corolla! Up until a few weeks ago I had this car for several years, and traded it in to buy a new Matrix. I was so sad to part with it, because it has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. This thing made it to 210,000 miles with little more than me replacing the shocks and a few other minor things. Solid construction all around, and took a beating traveling across the country over and over again, even through the mountains, without failing once. Toyota really hit the mark on this one, and the reliability of the Corolla is what made me decide to buy another Toyota vehicle. Can you say low-maintenance?!

Very reliable car, I love it!!
By pwijegun on 02/08/07 20:59 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 158000+ miles back in 2004. I have put on another 30,000 miles since. I drive a lot and this car has not let me down ever. I even went on a 50 hour (round trip) road trip in it last year. If my car drives this good when it has 188000 miles, I can only imagine how good it was brand new. I would always buy Toyotas with no fear (new or used). Great car!!

to know how to sell the best price
By mary on 12/11/06 11:33 AM (PST)

25 years exprince exclent

great car
By peter on 12/03/06 13:58 PM (PST)

250.000 miles and counting, what else can i say

I love my Corolla
By Ci on 09/08/06 08:05 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

she drives like an absolute dream! Can't ask for anything better...

Safe car
By jess on 07/17/06 14:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and drove it for the past 13 years without any major problems. I replaced the tires and breaks but nothing else. Was planning to drive this car until it wouldn't run anymore but it was totalled in an accident. Luckily I wasn't seriously hurt because of the way the Toyotas are built. I was on the highway when the accident happened so it could have been much worse than it was. The body of the vehicle took a beating in the accident but nothing came through to the inside of the car. Very safe car!

Great Car
By Dwane on 05/28/06 09:21 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

I had this car for 12 years bought it new. In 12 Years we had 1 unexpected expense (Cdn $551 - water pump). If you keep up the fluid changes (oil and tranny) and little repairs (brakes, light bulbs, etc.), the car would last easily 500,000 km. Unfortunately for us, a person rear-ended us and the car was written off. A GMC panel van hit us at 50/km (30 mph) without even breaking. I took the insurance money for the car and went and straight and bought a brand new 2006 Corolla. I can only hope the quality on the 2006 CE is a good as the 2004 Toyota Corolla DX was. If you are looking for a second hand 94 Corolla I would recommend a "one owner" version - at least you would think it has been taken care of.