Used 1994 Toyota Corolla Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

94 corolla
By ryito11223344

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

thank you 1994 toyota corolla for saving my life! i bought in 2009 with 165.000 on her. had untill today 1-11-11 and those were some of the best moments of my life! fun to drive, great maneuvering, awsome on gas $20 lasted 2weeks easy with the 10 gallon tank. very reliable, would of drove her cross country if i could. but today is the end of it all when somone didnt yeild at the end of the offramp, and cutting off a four lane st rt, which basicly means i t boned her in the side. i seen her coming and hit the brakes (with this ohio snow you dont stop so good) and its over. but after 17 yrs, the factory airbags did thier trick and saved our lives. thank you toyota for all the great times

great on gas!, great in snow( i went places 4x4;s got stuck in!!!!!!!!!!!) fun to drive, easy to work on (believe it or not)

for the year, it was made, it wasa great value

Best car
By cari

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Bought the Toyota Corolla in Vancouver 1994 and when I moved to Ontario, it was transported across. It has been the best car ever with no problems. Serviced once a year and running like a new car. Highly recommendable.

Reliability and fuel efficiency.

None, a fine design.

The best of the best!!
By Thairin

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

My corolla I love it so much! He has been so faithful to me.. I bought it in January 2008, it had 180.000 miles.. Now it has 230.000 and still runs great. The air conditioning! oh my god it is the best.. can't discuss.. My husband has a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer, and the car has already been broke 2 times.. and guess who has been there to take us everywhere?? My corolla!! The best car ever built! Thanks toyota..!!

Air conditioning, gas economy!

I'll Miss This Car...
By Dave

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this amazing car 15 yrs ago new in 1994. In 37 yrs of driving, it's been my best and favorite. MPG still 24-32 - used to get 25/35. Car was hit while parked & ins. co. totaled it. Was drivable, & I wanted to keep it, but repair was cost prohibitive. Now I'll donate it and looking at a used '06 Corolla CE - If I buy it & get the same great run out of it, WOW that would be great.

MPG and amazing reliability. I'll never forget her! :)

The only thing that I would have liked is if the intermittent wipers had a control feature for faster/slower int. speeds. Never understood why it didn't as the tech. existed/exists.

This car is STILL an asset
By upoys

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Back in March '02 I wrote a review for my car, stating how it was an asset. Well, over 7 years later, and @ 203k mi, this car is STILL an asset. My last car payment was 1998. This has been the BEST car I've ever owned! I still get approx. 33 mpg (mostly highway). Rust is starting to form on the bottom of the doors and hood. A/C no longer works. Small inconveniences given that I haven't made a car payment in over 11 years! Thanks Toyota for making the most reliable vehicle ever!

Reliable, 30+ mpg, everything still works (except the A/C), easy to maintain, comfortable ride, did I mention RELIABLE?!!

None! Pay attention American-made cars...and learn!!