1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
94 corolla
By ryito11223344 on 01/11/11 21:51 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

thank you 1994 toyota corolla for saving my life! i bought in 2009 with 165.000 on her. had untill today 1-11-11 and those were some of the best moments of my life! fun to drive, great maneuvering, awsome on gas $20 lasted 2weeks easy with the 10 gallon tank. very reliable, would of drove her cross country if i could. but today is the end of it all when somone didnt yeild at the end of the offramp, and cutting off a four lane st rt, which basicly means i t boned her in the side. i seen her coming and hit the brakes (with this ohio snow you dont stop so good) and its over. but after 17 yrs, the factory airbags did thier trick and saved our lives. thank you toyota for all the great times

Best car
By cari on 03/27/10 11:07 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Bought the Toyota Corolla in Vancouver 1994 and when I moved to Ontario, it was transported across. It has been the best car ever with no problems. Serviced once a year and running like a new car. Highly recommendable.

The best of the best!!
By Thairin on 01/22/10 13:27 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

My corolla I love it so much! He has been so faithful to me.. I bought it in January 2008, it had 180.000 miles.. Now it has 230.000 and still runs great. The air conditioning! oh my god it is the best.. can't discuss.. My husband has a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer, and the car has already been broke 2 times.. and guess who has been there to take us everywhere?? My corolla!! The best car ever built! Thanks toyota..!!

I'll Miss This Car...
By Dave on 12/14/09 15:45 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this amazing car 15 yrs ago new in 1994. In 37 yrs of driving, it's been my best and favorite. MPG still 24-32 - used to get 25/35. Car was hit while parked & ins. co. totaled it. Was drivable, & I wanted to keep it, but repair was cost prohibitive. Now I'll donate it and looking at a used '06 Corolla CE - If I buy it & get the same great run out of it, WOW that would be great.

This car is STILL an asset
By upoys on 05/28/09 17:52 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Back in March '02 I wrote a review for my car, stating how it was an asset. Well, over 7 years later, and @ 203k mi, this car is STILL an asset. My last car payment was 1998. This has been the BEST car I've ever owned! I still get approx. 33 mpg (mostly highway). Rust is starting to form on the bottom of the doors and hood. A/C no longer works. Small inconveniences given that I haven't made a car payment in over 11 years! Thanks Toyota for making the most reliable vehicle ever!

Wonderful dependable little car
By churro28 on 05/18/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

Our Toyota Corolla has been the most reliable car we have ever owned. It has survived 2 accidents and still has always cost us very little in upkeep. It has reached 200,000 miles and is still going strong.

Great 1st Car
By Mel on 02/08/09 05:42 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car was pretty much my present for my 18th birthday. I browsed around for a car and found this at a dealer. I drove it and was instantly attached to it. Yeah, it's not the fastest car on the road, but what I was looking for was there. Reliability. I live in the northeast, so there are things that are going to need changing (brake lines, exhaust system, stuff that rusts over time). Other than that, no mechanical problems to this very day. Very good car for a high school/college kid.

Nice ride
By NICE RIDE on 08/17/08 23:25 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I've owned this car for 2 years now bought it with 120,000 miles, now has 150,000 and still running great routine tune-ups and the car just keeps going better than non imported brands

Love my car
By Andrew C. on 04/30/08 22:37 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love my Corolla. It has stood the test of time. Still getting 30 plus mpg, my car cannot be beat. I have done a few things (exhaust manifold, cold air intake, regular tune ups) to keep my car at it's peak and the power of the car has not suffered at all in the past 14 years. Toyota reliability cannot be beat.

If I had a time machine..
By Brittney Sabo on 03/25/08 14:45 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Corolla Sedan 4dr Sedan

If I had a time machine, I would have gone back to 1993 and bought another 94 Corolla! Up until a few weeks ago I had this car for several years, and traded it in to buy a new Matrix. I was so sad to part with it, because it has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. This thing made it to 210,000 miles with little more than me replacing the shocks and a few other minor things. Solid construction all around, and took a beating traveling across the country over and over again, even through the mountains, without failing once. Toyota really hit the mark on this one, and the reliability of the Corolla is what made me decide to buy another Toyota vehicle. Can you say low-maintenance?!