1993 Toyota Corolla Consumer Review: Former Chevylover

1993 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Review

DX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Former Chevylover
By wouldloveasienna on

1993 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with about 93,000 miles on it from the original owner in 2004. I have done regular maintenance on this vehicle and it has proven to be the BEST investment in a vehicle ever made! It survived a reverse jump! My friend had the cables on wrong :( The car now has 167,987 miles and the only "major" work done was a water pump replacement and a new motor for the wipers. As a former Chevy lover...Toyota has stolen my heart! With the addition of baby #5 we can't possibly fit in here any more but this car is staying in the family, my husband uses it for work!!!!

Very low maintenance! Extremely reliable! Excellent gas mileage! POWERFUL even at 16 years old! I never have to worry about getting stranded unlike my previous vehicles (ahem!..Chevy).

I would have to guess that the interior was designed here in the US? The door handles have fallen apart and the rear mirrors can't be controlled from the driver's side any more. Also the passenger window does not work any more....Then again the car is 16 years old! No biggie.