1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
317745
By imperial88 on 09/06/12 19:47 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

owned my corolla for five yrs. other than my own idiocies the car has never given me any problems. i've done 3 hour one way trips to and from i went every weekend for about a whole year mostly going over 80 ive gone over a 100 half way though the trips twice i love my car to death 317745 and going strong

reliable reliable
By rajeshp on 04/21/11 21:03 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is a great car from Toyota. I am owning one since 2 years. When I bought it at 120k its AC compressor was not working. But it did not bother me much, I am used to summer heat. I did not spent a dollar on it other than oil change every 3 months. It had run total of 146k as of today. I am 6 feet tall and i still have lot of room at driver's seat. gives me 24 mpg in city and 28 on highway. Pickup is too good. Better than later Camrys. I have driven this 800 mile trip twice in consecutive week ends. upto 80 miles/hr the car runs good. I did not try beyond that.

Just got a 93 Corolla
By Acworth on 10/24/09 04:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I was just given a 1993 Corolla LE with 54,000 miles on it. It belonged to my in-laws and not driven much. They purchased the car brand new so I am now the 2nd owner. So far this car is great on gas, it sure beats my mini van. I hope to keep it in the family for a long, long time.

My Rolla
By accord27 on 05/28/08 04:54 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

We have had our 93 Toyota corolla about a month, and it's the best thing I have ever bought! It has 198,000 on it, and we paid $3,000 for it. It is in mint shape. I can only wish it had more power. But everything else is awesome! I was a Honda accord man, but now I like the corollas. In a year or so we will get another corolla (new) The car has never been painted, and it looks like the paint is brand new. I love my Rolla! Clean hot looking car!

The best I have ever owned.
By wg on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This corolla is almost eleven years old and has 185k miles and runs like a top. Only routine maintenance and an alternator for repairs over the time I've own the car. Purchased new, one owner, driven by my wife and myself and still gets 35+ mpg on a weekly basis with and automatic transmission. Glad I bought it but will purchase a larger car next time . . . a camry.

Top of the line
By heyjay on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I've had this Toyota for ten years with minor repairs to the engine peripherals Taken over the ten years that I've had it, it runs $140/year for unscheduled maintenance. Great gas mileage in O/D, 32+ mpg. The only problem with this car is the apparent lack of power in O/D at freeway speeds, it kicks out too often in cruise control. I could live with more power and less gas mileage. I expect the car to last 200k miles. At that time I'll replace the engine with a more powerful one.

Fantastic Car
By Dan in Long Beach on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Purchased NEW, still same owner. Have always taken proactive approach to maintenance and care of the car and it's paid off well. My MPG has beat out just about anyone i've talked to, even the cheaper vehicles. I consistantly have gotten 30 MPG or better on long drives. Currently there is 172000 on the OD and the only major thing approaching for service are the CV Joints.

A better small car
By AR on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is my second Corolla, I had owned 1997 corolla and sold it when moved to another state and got this last October (2002) as used. Until now I never had repairs though it has 113000 miles on it. Just regular maintenance. Small reliable car, worth of it's price.

2003 review
By tonya1 on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This has been the best experience I've had while using this vehicle. I haven't had any major problems but normal repairs that are exspected. This is a very reliable car and will purchase another when it's time.

If you find one GRAB IT!
By acb on 06/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Most reliable vehicle on the road and I ever owned. 115,000 miles and only normal maintenance. NO PROBLEMS EVER!! Pain chipped easily, too easily, but it was a $14,000 car new! Consumer Reports and everyone wasnt wrong.. this toyota is one reliable vehicle!! It was mine, then my wifes, then my oldest sons first car and will become my daughters as soon as she gets her license.. O