Used 1993 Toyota Corolla LE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

317745
By imperial88

1993 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

owned my corolla for five yrs. other than my own idiocies the car has never given me any problems. i've done 3 hour one way trips to and from i went every weekend for about a whole year mostly going over 80 ive gone over a 100 half way though the trips twice i love my car to death 317745 and going strong

Favorite Features

the miles on it

Suggested Improvements

none

reliable reliable
By rajeshp

1993 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

This is a great car from Toyota. I am owning one since 2 years. When I bought it at 120k its AC compressor was not working. But it did not bother me much, I am used to summer heat. I did not spent a dollar on it other than oil change every 3 months. It had run total of 146k as of today. I am 6 feet tall and i still have lot of room at driver's seat. gives me 24 mpg in city and 28 on highway. Pickup is too good. Better than later Camrys. I have driven this 800 mile trip twice in consecutive week ends. upto 80 miles/hr the car runs good. I did not try beyond that.

Just got a 93 Corolla
By Acworth

1993 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

I was just given a 1993 Corolla LE with 54,000 miles on it. It belonged to my in-laws and not driven much. They purchased the car brand new so I am now the 2nd owner. So far this car is great on gas, it sure beats my mini van. I hope to keep it in the family for a long, long time.

Favorite Features

The seats are great, it handles well.

Suggested Improvements

door handles (interior)

My Rolla
By accord27

1993 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

We have had our 93 Toyota corolla about a month, and it's the best thing I have ever bought! It has 198,000 on it, and we paid $3,000 for it. It is in mint shape. I can only wish it had more power. But everything else is awesome! I was a Honda accord man, but now I like the corollas. In a year or so we will get another corolla (new) The car has never been painted, and it looks like the paint is brand new. I love my Rolla! Clean hot looking car!

Favorite Features

Love the look inside, Love that it drives super smooth, I love everything about it!

Suggested Improvements

More power! Better cup holders. Thats all I can think of.

The best I have ever owned.
By wg

1993 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

This corolla is almost eleven years old and has 185k miles and runs like a top. Only routine maintenance and an alternator for repairs over the time I've own the car. Purchased new, one owner, driven by my wife and myself and still gets 35+ mpg on a weekly basis with and automatic transmission. Glad I bought it but will purchase a larger car next time . . . a camry.

Favorite Features

Driving experience

Suggested Improvements

Better paint/sealant