1992 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews 3

1992 Toyota Corolla - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Not fast or flashy, but very reliable
By kbat on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Corolla Deluxe 4dr Sedan

This car is now 11 years old and has 100k miles on it, and never complains. The only things which have gone wrong with it have been standard maintenance and wear and tear, i.e. brakes, tires, battery, radiator. The engine still idles nearly silently when left running, and I never worry that this car will leave me stranded. I do worry about being hit, as this car will not protect its occupants very well in a serious accident. It also begins to quiver at about 75 or 80 mph. All told, I'm very sorry to have to part with this trusty little car.

Reliable workhorse
By Rob klein on 08/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan

We bought this new in 1991 and still drive it everyday. Blew the first motor at 177,000 due to my neglect to check the oil. Second motor has about 90,000 miles now, guess it's time to recheck the oil. Very reliable, efficient. Electrical has had minor repairs, altinater & ignition switch. Plus door handles have broken off. I trust my corolla to get me there, will buy another.

Great car
By Connie Culverwell on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Corolla Deluxe 4dr Sedan

I really hate to part with this car. I like the small steering wheel and the size of the car. It has very good trunk room.

210,000 miles and still going
By frances on 06/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Corolla Deluxe 4dr Sedan

This is my second corolla. The first corolla was a 1978 liftback. It was seven years old when I next bought a tercel liftback. After a somewhat stiff ride, I went back to the corolla. My next car will be of course a corolla.

It won't die
By johnny O on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Corolla Deluxe 4dr Sedan

I've had my corolla for 10 years and it is by far the best vehicle I've owned. Better than Accords my wife has owned ( hesitation on shifting is totally annoying) or the chevy and mazda trucks. The car has not lost anything in the last 10 years with the exception of it shaking when I take it over 75mph. Best car ever built!