Used 1991 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Great Little Warrior
By ASTERIO

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

After my first car (a Mazda 1300, 1975) this is the best car I've ever had. Economical, reliable and fast. If you take care of this car I think it may last forever. The only problem I had was an oil leak. It seems that this was the hair in the soup on this model. I fixed it myself but with some pain. If you have this problem I advise you to replace first the crankshaft seal. You may save money, time and some brain cells if you do this first. If just somebody would have told me this, I wouldn't have replaced everything else before to got there, but I finally fixed it. My brother is driving it now. He loved it too.

Economical, small, fast, soft steering. Easy to fix.

A better quality crankshaft seal.

My first Corolla
By lee

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Brought this car 9/04 with 170,000 miles to run errands, thought I'd lost it. I have a 07 Mountaineer but I love my 91 corolla too. I can get a new mountaineer but it might be hard to find a corolla. It's small but it's packing power, fun & great on gas! I have been hit twice by older cars and only a tiny dent. This is one SAFE car!

Well thought out surrondings.

Awesome littile car
By FRANK

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for my wife a few years back and I want to tell you that this little car has been the best car we have owned thus far. Fuel economy has been outstatnding (approx. 40MPG), maintenance a breeze (I do it all myself), reliability excellent and with 195,000 miles on it, runs like new. The A/C and cruise control also work too. Great!!!!

A/C still works, Power everthing, all still functional.

Might want to work on rust problem on bumper.

corolla le
By josh

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car get great gas milege, but other than that it is very weak. It lacks power. I was happy about the digital clock remote fuel door and the remote trunk. I wish it came with a cd player or changer, but the am/fm/cassete player was nice for when it was made. The car had to be repainted and it had some rust but would would you expect after 14 years

am/fm/cassete, digital clock, remote fuel door, remote trunk, bucket seats, reclining seats, fold down rear seats, great gas mileage, cloth seats, ac

cd player or changer, more power, bigger trunk, more room inside the car

1991 Toyota Corolla Wagon
By Bob Mehus

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This wagon has been an exceptionally
reliable, practical, comfortable
vehicle. With ample room it has met my
needs for hauling stuff as well as an
economical commute car. Maintenance
has been routine except for an exhaust
manifold repair.

This wagon is small on the outside and large inside. It is actually superior in many ways to SUVs - better visibility, economy, handling, etc.

This wagon is somewhat underpowered, but not seriously so.