1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Great Little Warrior
By ASTERIO on 05/30/07 10:40 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

After my first car (a Mazda 1300, 1975) this is the best car I've ever had. Economical, reliable and fast. If you take care of this car I think it may last forever. The only problem I had was an oil leak. It seems that this was the hair in the soup on this model. I fixed it myself but with some pain. If you have this problem I advise you to replace first the crankshaft seal. You may save money, time and some brain cells if you do this first. If just somebody would have told me this, I wouldn't have replaced everything else before to got there, but I finally fixed it. My brother is driving it now. He loved it too.

My first Corolla
By lee on 02/11/07 10:22 AM (PST)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Brought this car 9/04 with 170,000 miles to run errands, thought I'd lost it. I have a 07 Mountaineer but I love my 91 corolla too. I can get a new mountaineer but it might be hard to find a corolla. It's small but it's packing power, fun & great on gas! I have been hit twice by older cars and only a tiny dent. This is one SAFE car!

Awesome littile car
By FRANK on 08/29/05 16:02 PM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for my wife a few years back and I want to tell you that this little car has been the best car we have owned thus far. Fuel economy has been outstatnding (approx. 40MPG), maintenance a breeze (I do it all myself), reliability excellent and with 195,000 miles on it, runs like new. The A/C and cruise control also work too. Great!!!!

corolla le
By josh on 07/29/05 11:36 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This car get great gas milege, but other than that it is very weak. It lacks power. I was happy about the digital clock remote fuel door and the remote trunk. I wish it came with a cd player or changer, but the am/fm/cassete player was nice for when it was made. The car had to be repainted and it had some rust but would would you expect after 14 years

1991 Toyota Corolla Wagon
By Bob Mehus on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This wagon has been an exceptionally reliable, practical, comfortable vehicle. With ample room it has met my needs for hauling stuff as well as an economical commute car. Maintenance has been routine except for an exhaust manifold repair.

Bulletproof
By Stan Thacker on 05/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This is, without a doubt, the best car I've ever owned. It is 100% dependable in every way. Interior design and comfort are the only two areas not rated tops by me. This is because of the seat belts being in two pieces in front. We are considering replacing the car since we are retired now and want more room for travelling. That's not a reflection on this car. We wanted small when we bought it for one person, my wife, to drive to work economically. It has done that, and more for 11 years. Over 40 miles per gallon of gas on the highway, and will keep up with all, but the craziest freeway drivers. Sure wish Toyota would come out with a Town Car!