2005 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: Sporty fun!

2005 Toyota Celica - Consumer Review

GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Sporty fun!
By Baz on

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My Toyota Celica is a dream come true. The car is simply a blast to drive. I own a GT (the cheaper edition) and have had plenty of fun zipping around corners and speeding through country roads. The handling is amazing, the speed is good, and the best part is the looks. The Celica looks like a race car of the 21st century. Test drive this car and I'm sure you'll be impressed. It's the best of the sports cars in my opinion, and I'm sad to see it retire.

The exterior styling! Wow, I could just stare at the car for days. It is a pretty dramatic and impressive design and you'll be noticed in a sea of boring cars. The handling is also a pleasure I come to quickly miss when driving other non-Celica cars.

The interior designs could use more work. The futuristic center console is fine, but the colors are bland and nothing about it really screams "style". A few aftermarket tweaks can give the interior more pazazz. Also the space is cramped but for a car in this class that's axiomatic.