2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Olivera's Celica Review
By Olivera on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my Celica.

celica
By digidru on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Awesome best car ive ever driven. i think more people would drive them if they knew how comfertible they are

The coolest car ever
By mmmmmmmmm on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

you can't find a better car out their

Rate of car
By Brian Chaney on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love driving the car. But I just with it had more power under the hood. It seems like it takes forever to pick up enough speed. The RPM's run too high for the speed I'm going. But it's a damn sporty car and I do like it.

Celica
By greg3mp5 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I liked the toyota celica because it physically looks great and it runs very well. I paid 15000 for mine and it was worth every bit of money i paid for it. My friends envy tha very car that sits in my driveway and i love it.

Almost Perfect Handling
By tt7ven on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Best thing about my Celica is the Handling. I owned a 2003 Celica Manual and because of the morning drive to school I traded my car for a 2004 Celica Automatic GT! Acceleration is good but only with 2 people in the car. Breaking is also good, even at hight speeds. Driving it around town, in and out of bumps, is not what this car is made for. When you get it up to the speed, the handling will shock you. It can quickly switch lanes while going through a long turn at 75MPH. It sticks to the ground as you gain speed and take exits and ramps without unwanted noises from the tires.

AWESOME
By KRISTIN on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

SPORTY FUN TO DRIVE.

Celica One Of the Best
By Spoileybear on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this vehical in Dec. 2000 and it has been joy to drive. We live in Mountains of Southern Calif. And work in lower desert And it's been great for driveing the Area's we drive. Has very low maintinace, except now at ovewr 100,000 miles we are putting money into as far as elctronics and Transmisson. We tried out new Matrix and think that Celica is better built car. So if we trade in we might come back driving another Celica.