Used 2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:

My little zip zip
By Patti

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun to drive. The maneuverability is awesome. The gas mileage is UNREAL. Get it... you won't regret it.

The way it zips through traffic and into small parking spaces.

Have the ability to raise the driver's seat.

Celica GT-S
By John

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I have a 2000 Celica and it it is one of the funnest sports cars that I have driven. It has great handeling and is fast and fun to drive with the 6- speed. If you do get it with the manuel transmission you have to like to shift because it has a close gear ratio.

vvtl-i (like honda's Vtec) 6-Speed manual transmission

Anything that gives it more horsepower

My Baby
By Sierra Miles

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I'm a senior in high school and i love my red toyota celica. I would honestly not drive anything else. It gets great gas mileage. It's perfect for a girl like me. The trunk is spaceous and i can't wait to take it to the beach.

The dash. The dealers made a special effort to get a GT for me with the GTS dash and shifter.

You get a lot of road noise and it's a little bumpy, but that's expected out of a low car. A better sound system would be nice too, some booming speakers to match a booming car.

The best car in the world!!!
By michelle

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Toyota Celica GTS. I think that it's the best car I have ever had and I have had a lot. The Celica is like no other car i have ever seen. The Celica looks like a high price car but it isn't!! I have no problems with the car, I love everything about it.

I love that everyone thinks it looks like a part of the Ferrari family. Everyone asks me if it is. I love the racing seats for the GTS. I love everything about this car!!!

One thing I would improve is I would give it more HP!!!

my second Celica
By Suzanne

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My 2000 Celica was nearing the end of it's lease and I didn't even shop for a different car. I leased the 2005 model and I love it. It's more flexible and easier to handle and has more energy than the 2000. The exterior design is almost identicle to the earlier model and can't be improved on. Eyebrows are raised when I get in the car because it's not expected that a grandma would drive such a sharp car.

the design, both interior and exterior.the ease of handling.

since I learned that 2005 is the last year of Celica production there's no point to this..else I'd ask for a rubber strip on the bumpers to prevent paint damage when parking on city streets where space is limited and drivers both in front and rear carelessly scrap the bumper when parellel parking