2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
My little zip zip
By Patti on 06/04/05 10:04 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is so much fun to drive. The maneuverability is awesome. The gas mileage is UNREAL. Get it... you won't regret it.

Celica GT-S
By John on 05/22/05 22:28 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I have a 2000 Celica and it it is one of the funnest sports cars that I have driven. It has great handeling and is fast and fun to drive with the 6- speed. If you do get it with the manuel transmission you have to like to shift because it has a close gear ratio.

My Baby
By Sierra Miles on 05/15/05 11:37 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I'm a senior in high school and i love my red toyota celica. I would honestly not drive anything else. It gets great gas mileage. It's perfect for a girl like me. The trunk is spaceous and i can't wait to take it to the beach.

The best car in the world!!!
By michelle on 04/26/05 20:50 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Toyota Celica GTS. I think that it's the best car I have ever had and I have had a lot. The Celica is like no other car i have ever seen. The Celica looks like a high price car but it isn't!! I have no problems with the car, I love everything about it.

my second Celica
By Suzanne on 03/10/05 17:20 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

My 2000 Celica was nearing the end of it's lease and I didn't even shop for a different car. I leased the 2005 model and I love it. It's more flexible and easier to handle and has more energy than the 2000. The exterior design is almost identicle to the earlier model and can't be improved on. Eyebrows are raised when I get in the car because it's not expected that a grandma would drive such a sharp car.

Celica
By Katy Bradley on 02/01/05 13:04 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Great car for younger people. This was my first new car and i have been very impressed with it. Fairly large trunk space for such a small car. There is no room in the back seat whatsoever. Overall, I am very satisfied with my car.

Not that Great
By No More on 12/28/04 21:06 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I believe this car is not set to Toyotas Standards. The GT engine is too weak and pretty loud. The suspension is not great; a Hyundai Elantra has better suspension. The noise level inside the car is pretty loud. There are some squeaks and rattles. The interior is very small. This car was not what I expected from a Toyota. I previously owned a Honda Civic that was better than this car.

2005 GTS Automatic Celica
By .... on 12/27/04 22:18 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

FUN to drive! Rear Visability for backing up not too great. Seems very safe. Comfortable

stupenda
By badman on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

many bystanders continually make remarks that said vehicle looks outstanding and how much.........other than all that hoopla i really enjoy the car and its super design!hope that toyota does not make 2005 the last year of manufactoring the celica because it would be a terrible mistake.......rd the badman-

I'm Loving It
By Nata699 on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I saw it, I wanted it, I got it. And I'm loving it. this car turns peoples heads.