2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Feel like a kid again
By John in VA on 11/30/06 00:23 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This is my first Toyota and now I am hooked. As soon as I saw it on the side of the dealership (while I was getting ready to purchase an SE Camry), I knew I had to have it. I asked the salesman if it was for sale and found out someone was trading it in. I test drove it and feel in love. My GTS has the ground effects package and looks HOT!

Have owned 2 - Luv 'em
By Celi's Mom on 09/14/05 23:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

My first was a '91 Celi Conv. Sold it in 2003 and bought a new one. Celi generally stays within the zip code, but when we go - we are off for a long ride. I get a bit more than 30mpg in town and on the road close to 36 if she's just been tuned and my foot doesn't get heavy. Never had a mechanical problem with either Celica. So with 14 years and 150,000 miles experience, perhaps I'm an expert.

Celica GT-S
By John on 05/22/05 22:28 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I have a 2000 Celica and it it is one of the funnest sports cars that I have driven. It has great handeling and is fast and fun to drive with the 6- speed. If you do get it with the manuel transmission you have to like to shift because it has a close gear ratio.

I'm Loving It
By Nata699 on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I saw it, I wanted it, I got it. And I'm loving it. this car turns peoples heads.

Celica
By greg3mp5 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica Hatchback GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I liked the toyota celica because it physically looks great and it runs very well. I paid 15000 for mine and it was worth every bit of money i paid for it. My friends envy tha very car that sits in my driveway and i love it.