2005 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Best looking Car Ever except a Ferrari
By Snappy21 on 02/28/09 20:31 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my 2005 Celica, it is red, I dropped it (Ibach springs), great 17 inch rims, new exhaust pipe, new intake in the engine. Looks like a Ferrari F430. I make people who drive other sports cars really jealous, because their cars look boring compared to my RED JET PLANE.

Hottest Sports Car
By nyCeli29 on 01/22/07 21:07 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is probably one of the best cars I have driven. I owned a nissan maxima 98 before this and drove 07 mdx and civics. This is the best. Speed wise, it's all you need. No point of driving in extreme speed with a 55 speed limit. I've done some interior work, in-dash nav which made it look better inside.

Got one of the last ones
By RakNRoll1 on 05/31/06 13:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Celica!!! Even though the front shimmies at speeds over 80 it handles like a dream. It does take a little "umph" to get up and running due to small engine but once going it runs w/the BEST. I average 31mpg in city and love that even more. I only wish I knew about the side airbag option when I bought it. As for reliability ... it's a Toyota, 'nuff said.

Whata CAR!!!!!
By The Man is ME!!!!!! on 05/03/06 23:01 PM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Ok, I understand this is a labeled "sports car" and it does lack HP, however it is as light as a feather baby! And I love the gas I get, this thing feels like a sport hybrid... hmmm now theres an idea. Yah here that Toyota!!! Think about it. Anyways I love this car and I am extremely sad to see it leave the U.S. grounds, personally I think it's a dumb idea to ditch this car at the time of high gas prices, and this one leads the sport cars on mpg. The steering is very presise, and the storage is very practable. Overall, great car!

Fun car!!!
By ez on 10/25/05 04:09 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car! I have had so much fun driving this car up and down California's famous Highway 1 (aka the Pacific Coast Highway) I can't begin to tell you. I also use it as a daily commuter, with a manual transmission, and it is a head-turner, even after having it for some time. The design is distinctive and cohesive; some sporty cars look like they have been pieced together from a lot of different designs. The Celica looks like one car, front to back. If you love to drive, you'll love this car!

Sporty fun!
By Baz on 07/27/05 04:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

My Toyota Celica is a dream come true. The car is simply a blast to drive. I own a GT (the cheaper edition) and have had plenty of fun zipping around corners and speeding through country roads. The handling is amazing, the speed is good, and the best part is the looks. The Celica looks like a race car of the 21st century. Test drive this car and I'm sure you'll be impressed. It's the best of the sports cars in my opinion, and I'm sad to see it retire.

stupenda
By badman on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

many bystanders continually make remarks that said vehicle looks outstanding and how much.........other than all that hoopla i really enjoy the car and its super design!hope that toyota does not make 2005 the last year of manufactoring the celica because it would be a terrible mistake.......rd the badman-

Celica One Of the Best
By Spoileybear on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this vehical in Dec. 2000 and it has been joy to drive. We live in Mountains of Southern Calif. And work in lower desert And it's been great for driveing the Area's we drive. Has very low maintinace, except now at ovewr 100,000 miles we are putting money into as far as elctronics and Transmisson. We tried out new Matrix and think that Celica is better built car. So if we trade in we might come back driving another Celica.