2004 Toyota Celica 1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/Action Package Consumer Review - The best. Period!

2004 Toyota Celica - Consumer Review

GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/Action Package)

The best. Period!
By gtsfreak on

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Have owned a 2004 Celica GT-S since January 2011. What a blast to drive. Hopefully, I'll get the infamous Toyota reliability out of this car as I did from my 1991 Celica ST. It's a shame Toyota discontinued this model back in 2005. Car runs smooth. Terrific handling. Sharp interior. Unfortunately, Celicas take a beating from the public. I can't tell you how many times people have purposely scratched, keyed and dented my car out of jealousy. It happened to my 1991 Celica as well. For some reason, they just can't let a sweet looking car look sweet for long. On the other side of the coin, even today, people will stop to complement me about this great looking car. It rocks! Very pleased with it.

Favorite Features

Sharp Exterior Styling Cool interior styling Superb handling & performance Sound system Peppy Turns Heads

Suggested Improvements

Dangerous blind spot Paint quality susceptible to scratches and scuff marks Could be quicker off the line