More Ups than Downs
By angelphish on
2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I love this car so far; however, there are some downfalls. The paint does chip very easily, despite the extra clear coat that was added. This is very upsetting since I take excellent care of the car and wash it at least every other week. The back window creates a huge blind spot. The door paneling scratches easily and shows marks. The radio could be better. There is not much bass at all!Other than that I have had good experiences. The front seat is very comfortable. The fuel economy is amazing! I average about 35.5 with city and hwy combined. The body is beautiful. Action pkg is a must. Very fun to drive. Controls are easy to locate and use.
Favorite Features
The body is beautiful. The styling is so sleek, and the action package only makes it better. The fuel economy is awesome, which is important with gas prices so high.
Suggested Improvements
Increase paint quality. Increase basic warranty length. Improve radio/speaker sound--definitely needs more bass. (Even my 94 Olds Cutlass Sierra's speakers sounded better!) Lesson blind spot created by back window.