2004 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Great Sports Coupe
By yeahimgood7474 on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This is one of the best, if not the ultimate sports couple that I've ever driven. I've burned all kinds of other cars like it, but they just couldnt stand up to this car. I strongly reccomend this car to anyone who is searching for a first new car.

Fun to drive & to look at!!!
By krazeekiddie on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my celica GT-S with a 6 speed, manual transmission & the action package just over a month ago. I have to say that this is the most fun I have ever had with a car. The handling is excellent, pick up is good, and it is a beauty!! I turn heads wherever I go!! I don't like that i have to use premium gas only, and the car is not a car for more than 2 people!! (Although you could really fit a couple people in the hatchback!) Overall, a little pricey, but well worth it!!

disappointed
By frisco on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

fun to drive but advertised 180 horse power is over rated. good gas milage 36 on long trips transmission 6 speed manual gears are hard to find

My views of the GTS
By Gmoney on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is sweet, great to customize to your own standards!

My Celica
By Celicachicksc on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I really think this car is wonderful for many reasons. First thing that caught my eye was the appearance, it's a beautiful car. I have the automatic GT-S model so it's fast but something I can still handle. I have had my car for about 6 months and I am just still in love with it like it's brand new.

GTS THE BEST!
By nasaracer on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

drove the acura rsx type s . The GTS is WAAAAAAY better!

Ferdi's TRD-GT300
By Ferdi Laco on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

The Celica is one of the most beautifully designed 2-door sports coupe in the market today within the 4 cylinder category. With tons of aftermarket upgrade kits to improve performance. The Celica GT is priced right, with so much potential for improvement and innovation. The owner only has to be resourceful and extremely creative. What would make the 2004 Celica an awesome sports car, put a 19" inch 5-spoke AXIS Hagen wheel with 35 series HP tires, drop body by 2 inch, and install wide body kits by APR, and then install a carbon fiber hood scoop, retain your metail hood. To me that is what a Celica should look like

Awsome
By Celica lover 1 on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GTS 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. Definate choice of the kings. Highest recomendation!!!!!!!!!

The Celica can really
By MD822325 on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

If you love a great fuel friendly car with really superb handling. You need a Toyota Celica!

Olivera's Celica
By Olivera on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback w/Action Package (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Toyota Celica. I was the happiest person alive when I finally bought my Celica. I love everything about it. I just hope it was a little faster.