2003 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: Worth it

2003 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Review

Worth it
By ToyoGT on

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car durning the spring break of '04. From the moment I sat down in it, I knew this was the car for me. Simpliy put the looks are amazing. The redesign of the tail lights is great. They look like the redded out verisons people have been buying. I have found that the power to be lacking alittle, but the way it handles turns you soon forget about that. I love this car and wouldn't trade it for anything else right now. Now stop reading this and go drive one. Not just a chicks car. A driver's car.

I love the standard transmission, the engine sounds amazing. The color I got was carbon blue. So dark that it looks black in the shade and dark blue in the sun.The seats are very well made, with lots of support for the corners. The over-all styling is great too.

The only thing I could really think of was to give it the 2ZZ-GE motor. It would be better if it had lift bolts and a six speed. But that would make it a GT-S so, for just a GT it is just a little underpowered.