My '03 Celica
By Tina on
2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
This was my first brand spanking new car at 40yrs of age. I wanted a car that was sporty, yet economical. This car suits me fine since I am only 5'1". My children are all older so I really didn't care about the comfort of the backseat. We have taken it on many road trips, it is a bit cramped for my husband who is 5'9", but if I drive (which I always do) he can adjust and we always bring plenty of pillows. I do not regret for a moment buying this car since I do put about 27,000 miles/year on her, but she is holding up wonderfully even in the worst weather the Northeast has to offer. Thanks Toyota, I love my Celica :)
Favorite Features
Sporty appearance and an engine that still has a lot of power even after 5 years, haven't replaced clutch or brakes yet. She's a great car.
Suggested Improvements
Starting to get a bit of rust around the wheel well on my driver's side that is my only complaint, but the road crews in the North East US, use a lot of salt in the winter months, if my car had some kind of frame around the wheel well, that wouldn't rust easily?? That's about it, I love her as is!