2003 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: Great Purchase

2003 Toyota Celica - Consumer Review

Great Purchase
By Jen on

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought mine new in late 2003. Have not been sorry except for when I have people or luggage to haul, and even the luggage can be worked around. This car gets great gas mileage and I have never gotten more compliments on a vehicle than this. I always have people telling me how "cool" my car is and it is now approaching 5 years old. The only thing, other than a little more backseat space that I would like is a few more "electronic" features loike sterring wheel stereo controls, etc, but for the money, it is a great car and who cares about the stereo when you can't drive the car because of mechanical issues? Reliable and a lifesaver right now because of gas prices, I STILL love my Celica.

Gas mileage, reliability, body of the vehicle looks expensive, holds more cargo than it appears, hugs the road on turns, solid back-end design (I was rearended pretty hard just after I bought it and no frame damage), my moon roof.

Allow for height adjustment to driver seat, more usable design for backseat (not a buckety-hole), more electronic features available, better design in between front seats (maybe a little lower?), an extra AC for my ipod and phone to both be plugged in.