2003 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
I love this car!
By ajay on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I had an accident the day I left the dealer ship. My vehicle... after pulling of the lot was totaled and I still retained 91% of it's market value. Needless to say after my insurance paid off the car which was totaled, I purchase a new 2003 model just yesterday. vooooommmmmmmmmm......

Thanks Edmunds for posting so much info.
By Spider8 on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I've driven a lot of road cars. This one has got to be one of the greats. It goes around the sharpest corners with very little body roll. The balance is the best I've seen for a front wheel drive when breaking, very little nose dive when really setting the breaks. The over-steer could be better when breaking in the corners, but, it's still terrific and better than any real wheel drive short of $60,000.

kool car
By jim-bob on 12/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

great smooth ride,fast good looking and comfortable.I definatly recommend you test drive or better yet buy one

New Celica
By Ladypug on 12/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had it for a day but love it so far.

This Car Is FUN to Drive!!
By Sk8trjay20 on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

What can I say? The very first Celica I saw, I wanted one. This car is fast, fun, and offers an incredible car for the money. I felt confident with the car because it is backed by Toyota reliability and good resale value, not only that, but the car itself handles excellently, takes turns like clockwork, has excellent brakes, and turns heads every time you step in it. What's not to like?!

new Celica GTS
By rchronis@yahoo.com on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

New Celica GTS w/ the Action Package. So far, very fun to drive. In just a few days I've had numerable compliments. I'm sure as it is a Toyota it will be little trouble. Fantastic value / fun per dollar. Eye- catching fun sports car with every option for about 25k. Cockpit position - everything is exactly where the driver needs it. The action package is very attractive and a great addition for the money. JBL sound system is very good. Handling and driving are very good, especially with the 16" wheels. As long as you aren't expecting Mustang GT/V8 acceleration...

Best Car EVER!
By Celicon on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

This car has everything, Sleek exterior design and smooth interior surfaces. This is the car of the future, today. It's so much fun to drive and turns heads every time. I love driving my new celica NO REGRETS

....
By sommer on 11/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

i think that the celica is an ok car. Except it is really light, so be careful. It hydroplanes in water VERY easily. I was in an accident because of this very reason. I like my car, if only they made it safer. I thought it was the tires at first until i got new ones. Just be careful.

Hot Futuristic Look
By Rafael Rodriguez II on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I was just breathless from the moment I saw The Celica GT 2003. It has a beautiful front design, and a unique hood. It's is well grounded and has great traction. It also has great gas milage as suppose to my 6 cylinder SUV that is just a gas guzzler.

CELICA- FANTASTIC BUY!
By Speedracer on 10/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

THE CELICA IS A GREAT CAR. IT HAS A GREAT PICKUP AND IS VERY ECONOMICAL ON GAS. IT GIVES YOU A SMOOTH RIDE. THE ONLY SET BACK ABOUT THE CELICA GT IS THAT THE BACK SEATS ARE A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE AND THE FRONT SEATS DON'T CONTOUR AS MUCH AS THEY SHOULD. OTHER THAN THAT, I WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR THE WORLD!