2003 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
the 2003 1.8 liter gts celica
By tony/jyz125s on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

fast great proformance good shift time and clutch ,got the stock cd player and the factory speakers really sound good for being factory

Greatest Compact Ever!!!
By tommy noc on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

All around the celica is an unbelieveable car. I would definitly recommend this car to EVERYONE!!!!

Steph
By Gigglebox0835 on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I Love it and u will too!!!!

Great car
By JudyBriz on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Celica in March of this year. I LOVE IT. This is the first foreign car I have bought, and I am now a convert. The handling is great, and it has plenty of get up and go.

2003 Celica GT 5spd
By Tamour on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car in November 2002 and I have loved it ever since. It is a great car that is alotta fun to drive and look at. The quality is exceptional as is the value. I would highly reccommed this car to any youg fun loving person.

fun celica
By Eryc on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Very fun car, at first I bought an 2000 Acura Integra Type-R but I didn't like it despite it's pure performance, I had bought my mom a 02 Celica GT-S Panasonic Edition and it felt so much better just to ride in that car and it had some good features. I do enjoy my 03 GT-S quite a bit, superb handling which is really important, unique look, great interior design and comfy fitting seats. It is an overpriced vehicle with lacking torque but in balance it has good resale value and reliability which is more important. A downside to this vehicle is the blind spots, I can no way see out of my left rear window..

RPM
By dimsum on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Comparing this 2003 model to the previous '99 model, the rpm redline is lower, which lowers performance in acceleration, which ticks me off, now toyota was stupid for doing this,i want my old celica back dam it.

Great Car!
By Mari on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car! It has been my dream car since like years ago! I got it for my birthday and it has worked perfect!

Fun to drive
By IngeliseB on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The Celica is great fun to drive, gets a fairly good gas mileage and has lots of room in the trunk esp when you put the rear seats down. A wonderful car for those of us without little kids ;-)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By V8 smoker on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I Love this car so much. Although it's slow at first when accelerating but after 6800 RPM's you can feel the rush of a great amount of speed. It kinda catches your opponent off gaurd. I love this car. It's better then my Eclipse. oh yeah...smoking mustang gts is fun.