2002 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: My Celica GTS

2002 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Review

My Celica GTS
By baslash1 on

2002 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car. This is my first Celica, and I couldn't be happier. I have now own it for a little over three years, and still love to drive it. Fuel economy is very good, about 30 mpg in town. I do a lot of city driving in Atlanta, and also a lot of interstate driving... long trips. I have no complaints about this vehicle. At 73,000 miles all I have had to do is change the oil and tires. I have had no incidences of mechanical problems or otherwise. It has a very classic look, mine has the rear spoiler, but none of the trendy optional ground effects, looks like a classic raodster. After 3 years people still say they love this car.

Love the dashboard design. I think it looks like a manta ray or something like that, definitely a unique design. I also like that the power door and window controls are on the center console, very convenient design. All controls are easy to access and use while driving.