2002 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: I Love My Little CarCar!

2002 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Review

2002 Toyota Celica Hatchback

I Love My Little CarCar!
By claybirdie on

2002 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I am so in love with my Celica. I bought it new in 2002. I've put on so many miles! I drive a ridiculous amount and this car has never let me down - including the time I drove it home 85 MILES after being rear-ended - the exhaust pipe was COMPLETELY bent in on itself and the car made it home like a trooper! This car corners like it's on rails and has the most awesome breaks ever. It stops on a dime and gives you 9 cents back! It is a sporty car so you definitely feel every bump on the road, but let me tell you, this car makes you ONE with the road! This car is so responsive! I love it!

Racing Breaks; Responsive Steering; "Cock-pit" feel center console; Amazing Gas Mileage (35-37 mpg); Reliability; Easily Parks in tight spots; Sleek Design; Spectra Blue Mica Paint; Huge Trunk!

The seats aren't very comfy, but that is a small price to pay! Some of the interior finishing is finally starting to wear off; and the car does have its little rattles. More storage compartments in the front dash would be nice also.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review