2001 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: The TOY in Toyota

2001 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Review

The TOY in Toyota
By Brent on

2001 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have only good things to say about this car. I just traded it in for a Matrix and I miss my Celica like crazy. The Celica is the perfect car if you want to get somewhere, use little gas and look great doing it. I purchased it as a certified pre-owned and it never let me down once. No major services, just routine service. The handling is amazing and for only being a 4 banger the car has some pep. Friends loved it and I loved it. I hope to go back and buy another 2001 Celica GT in a few years when I can afford to keep two cars. Only down side is for someone tall you need to push the seat back leaving no backseat. My only reason for the trade is that I needed that space for work and more people.

Sporty look, amazing handling, great gas mileage, great stock sound system, fairly large trunk space for a sports car. I loved this car!! I would recommend it in a heartbeat!!

More leg and head room for rear passengers and smoother ride (but hey - it is a sports car).