2000 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: Love it!

2000 Toyota Celica - Consumer Review

Love it!
By jessek1 on

2000 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback

I have wanted this car since high school (graduate of 03) and finally bought one in 2007. Had only 24k on it so practically new. I have lots of other drivers look my way. People always compliment that the style looks new, most people assume it is a new model car, not knowing production was stopped in 05. I will keep it until it rusts from under me!!! Despite the frigid Iowa weather last year, it started fairly easily before work. Needs more power, men especially will want to race me, only for me to act like I am receiving a phone call from someone right when it turns green. Tricky, tricky!

Interior, nothing says class like leather. I do love the cassette/cd player. I still do have cassettes from the 90's.

More power! I have a little boy and his car seat is very hard to anchor because of the back seat design. Back seat is designed for only two skinny people hip-to-hip, unless you refuse to have friends then its very roomy in the back!