Fresh Whip
By NDubK on
2000 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback
I've had my Red 2000 Toyota Celica GT for 2 years and have had only few repairs done to it. (Tire router, Tie rod, O2 sensor) and it runs amazingly. The Celica does not have the strongest engine, seeing it's only a 1.8L engine with an inline 4, but it does have a surprisingly fast acceleration due to it's light-weight design. My Celica has been turning heads everywhere I go, and that's half the fun of driving isn't it? She hugs turns with amazing grip. I can go 45mph on a highway ramp without any body roll! I've kept her in amazing condition, and babied her for as long as I've had her. I highly recommend buying a Celica if your looking for an inexpensive sports car.
Favorite Features
First, the racing bucket seats. I have a red Celica, so the red stitching on the seats goes perfectly with the car. The stock exhaust is better than most cars too, even though I opted to get a nice afterstock exhaust. The stock rims are nice, no hubcabs, just alloys. The lightweight design is a plus
Suggested Improvements
The interior design (dash, backseats) is a tad bit tacky. More HP would be nice too. And the Celica is hard to modify engine-wise. It's so crammed in the engine that I have no where to put a high air intake.