Doesn't get better than this!
By DuelingDeidi on
1995 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback
I love this car! I just had to type this up after reading other car commentaries:). I must give a shout out for my car. It's now at 246000k, and still going. My job requires me to drive far away miles, so I need a 2nd one:). It hasn't let me down. It's reliable in everyway. Waterpump does go out every other December. Only now getting the clutch done for the first time. Replaced the radio antenna only two times in all those miles and start- ups, the hatchback shock just once. Keep it under good maintenance and reap the same results. Does pretty well in accidents too. It took out a guardrail, didn't invade the engine area, just cosmetic damage. If you see one for sale, I recommend buying it.:)
Favorite Features
Moonroof, stock speakers are surprisingly well done, corners well, it's got a smiley front, like a cockpit up front, all my campgear fits when back seats folded down, solidly built, lots of get-up and go!
Suggested Improvements
Not really any that I can think of. Kind of small for people in the back, but I'm the driver sooooo.... too bad:). Nope, it's all good!