Gets better and better
By I love this car on
1995 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Convertible
Simply put, I love this car! I 0nly wish I could find another one. Zippy, 40+ mpg, 5 speed. Needs a new roof, the aforementioned wear spots developed and a new roof is in the future. Handles like a Porsche, looks beautiful and, well, I could go on and on. I'm always on the lookout for another one.
Favorite Features
Beautiful lines, zippy 5 speed, extraordinary gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
Some sort of roof realignment to prevent wear spots.Other than that, not a thing. Oh,start making them again!
By jlodestone
on 05/29/12 14:05 PM (PDT)

I have one. Black with leather interior. 5-speed has a minor glich going into third, always has, don't notice it after driving it a while. Rebuilt engine (included timing belt, cold idle mechanisms, distributer, radiator, and a bunch of other stuff. Done by "Made in Japan" 24K warranty included. Runs like a top now. Recent clutch, new brakes. Recently put $4500.00 into it My Daughter's car, she is moving to D.C. Gonna sell it for $3500.00 OBO. Car was almost $30,000.00 new. Great car, get great milage and the top has a couple of wear spots on this one also. About the size of dimes, I think three of them. Heated rear glass window was only top part I had done. She loves the thing, but it is not an East Coast Street parked car. Interested?