1995 Toyota Celica Consumer Review: awesome car

1995 Toyota Celica - Consumer Review

awesome car
By youngcelicaowner on

1995 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Hatchback

Well i've had my celica for about a year and for a 17 year old guy's first car its way cool! Everyone likes it and thinks its brand new. All are really surprised i bought it my self no parent aid. The engine is a little weak but knowing me thats probably a good thing, its fast looking very sleek the silver color that i have is way cool, black interior gets a little hot but with the windows open u get a really nice breezr. I blew out the standard speakers in a couple days and got a new cd deck and speakers installed so now it sounds great except for a little rattling from the passanger side window when the bass is high. Other wise its awesome!

Lots of trunk room! With the back seats down i could fit both of my dogs in it and if you know bouviers you know they aren't small. With the seats up and no dogs of course me and 3 of my swim team mates can fit all our swimmings stuff in the back with ease.

Well all i could say is improve the outside body design alittle but they've accomplished that with the new celicas which i think will be my next car when i can afford it.