1995 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Celica ST 5-Speed
By synthman on 01/04/13 12:43 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have mixed feelings when it comes to the Celica. Some things I like, others I don't. I guess I'll start with the good: reliable, looks good, handles great, and ok mpg. The bad: rides rough, cramped and uncomfortable interior, and is slow as sin. I'm 5'10" and it feels like I drive a sardine can, absolutely no room. It doesn't help that you feel every dip or rock in the road through your spine. You have to run it at redline if you want to get anywhere anytime soon. Absolutely lackluster straight line performance. Also the cup holder is useless with the 5-speed, since it occupies the area your elbow is when you go to shift. Oh, and there is no aftermarket for this car...at all...

Great
By DJ on 01/01/05 23:09 PM (PST)

1995 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Great car, Very reliable and very fun to drive. Never have any problems with it.

Economy, Looks, Reliability.
By Forced to buy Nissan on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Only Toyota. My car has not cost me a dime in anything other than tires and one set of spark plugs. Everything else is original and in excellent condition. Performs well for such an economy car. Can't beat the price.

Beautiful Car
By Eminem525 on 03/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Beautiful car. Very nice and sporty looking. Handles really good and is fun to drive.

Great Car!
By Shogo on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

The car is just great so far. Drives like a dream, amazingly stable both at low and high speeds. Very reliable. The only problem I had so far - one of the spark wires came off and I was stupid enough to get it to Toyota dealership where those bastards robbed me for $150 and sold me the wires for $80 that were not even golden!!!! If I would not be that stupid, I could fix it myself within a minute. Other than that - the car is just so nice to drive, doesn't introduce any problems, pretty powerfull even at 120 hp - 'cause it's very light. Would advise everyone to have it. Looks like a dream.