1994 Toyota Celica Coupe Consumer Reviews 2

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
The best sport car in all over the world
By aznla on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This is the best sport car ever which no one can ever buy in the whole world. I've this car for almost 10 years and it run perfect. I did not have any problem at all. I am now almost done with my project and about to go for rally racing. I wish this car is Supra. Oh well!!! I've got one of the kinds here. Remember Toyota is the best in all over the world. You would never regret it.

excellent car
By Rob Cro on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have had virtually no mechanical or other problems with my 1994 celica.

120k miles & I love it!
By dlkfjlkdsfjdljfdl on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used and have run it up to 120,000 miles. Now I cannot sell it because I want to see how many miles I can get. The car performs flawlessley. I was thinking of painting it in rally car colors and racing it one day. The car holds appearance very well too. Mine looks brand new.

My car is awsome 1994 Celica GT
By dmx921kmg on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Its my first car and I love it havent had anything but positive results from it!

Best Value Under $7000
By isnipdog1975 on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Always mistaken for Jaguar, Mercedes, never Toyota. BREATHTAKING in silver metallic. Gas mileage consistently 32MPG! Michelin Symmetry tires correct road noise & ride comfort. Got this car, GET THESE TIRES. Rides like Lexus SC300. Specialty air filter = power boost even wife can feel. At 90k miles only Prblm: Rear Struts at 30k, rear wheel life. Complaints about power, only an issue from standstill (long first gear TOYOTA!) After getting going, you’ll outmaneuver any car on road in any real world circumstance not putting lives of yourself & others in danger. Excellent resale value. Friends with Probes & Eclipses long since bit the reliability dust. My Celica drives & looks new

Cant say enough good things!!!
By brasski on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned my celica for six years now and I have nothing but great reviews. This car is still fun to drive and the paint still looks new. Ironically, the only thing to go bad in this vehicle is the aftermarket stereo! I have only replaced the brake pads, tires, and had a major tune-up and timing belt change along with regular oil changes since I ve owned the vehicle. Truly an awesome driving experience.

172,000+ and going strong
By Alan S. on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 1800 miles on it in 1995. Nearly 7 years and 171,000 miles later, I couldn't be more pleased. Aside from oil changes and regular preventative maintenance (e.g. timing belt). I have had to make ONE repair. I had to replace the front wheels at 150,000. If you can believe it, I have only replaced the front brake pads once and never touched the exhaust. Amazing. And the car still gets 30 mpg and runs quiet and strong.

Best handling car ever
By ted on 04/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Celica is the best handling car in SCCA SoloII H Stock class. It has won H stock national SoloII titles in 94, 96, 97, 98 and 99. A sports car is supposed to handle not just going fast. Celica is not really fast, but its asskicking handling can sure make up its power. Iv own this car for 4 years. The only and only thing I replaced was the engine bell. Other than that, this car is trouble free.

Great Fun sporty car
By Hollymariko on 03/07/02 21:01 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

this car is the ultimate for anybodys first car. it is very fuel economy and the size and the design of this vechicle makes it feel safe and secure inside while driving.

celica
By paul on 03/07/02 13:35 PM (PST)

great car