1994 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Loved my celica
By toyotacurrenla on 03/20/12 12:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Great car. No major repairs for the year of car. Normal maint. needed over the years. Now needs a new fuel pump but easy access to change do not have to drop tank to do. Fixing that issue then it's going on the market for a new car. Great car would recommend to anyone.

Great car
By joe on 01/04/05 14:17 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

engine blew at 126,000, to my great surprise. put a new engine in with 74,000 miles on it, now it is flawless. A definite great winter beater car.

6Generation
By chucho on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Love the car allaround. Very dependable, nice interior, and very nice exterior styling. Car gets awesome gas mileage even better than my 1995 corolla. Love the car.

Great Car
By kmays2 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Bought the 2-door GT coupe in high school as my first car. Much better styling/build quality than Probe, MX-6 or Prelude. It's up there in quality with Integras, but you get more exclusivity.

The best sport car in all over the world
By aznla on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This is the best sport car ever which no one can ever buy in the whole world. I've this car for almost 10 years and it run perfect. I did not have any problem at all. I am now almost done with my project and about to go for rally racing. I wish this car is Supra. Oh well!!! I've got one of the kinds here. Remember Toyota is the best in all over the world. You would never regret it.

120k miles & I love it!
By dlkfjlkdsfjdljfdl on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used and have run it up to 120,000 miles. Now I cannot sell it because I want to see how many miles I can get. The car performs flawlessley. I was thinking of painting it in rally car colors and racing it one day. The car holds appearance very well too. Mine looks brand new.

My car is awsome 1994 Celica GT
By dmx921kmg on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Its my first car and I love it havent had anything but positive results from it!

Cant say enough good things!!!
By brasski on 05/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned my celica for six years now and I have nothing but great reviews. This car is still fun to drive and the paint still looks new. Ironically, the only thing to go bad in this vehicle is the aftermarket stereo! I have only replaced the brake pads, tires, and had a major tune-up and timing belt change along with regular oil changes since I ve owned the vehicle. Truly an awesome driving experience.

Great Fun sporty car
By Hollymariko on 03/07/02 21:01 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

this car is the ultimate for anybodys first car. it is very fuel economy and the size and the design of this vechicle makes it feel safe and secure inside while driving.

celica
By paul on 03/07/02 13:35 PM (PST)

great car