1994 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Loved my celica
By toyotacurrenla on 03/20/12 12:58 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Great car. No major repairs for the year of car. Normal maint. needed over the years. Now needs a new fuel pump but easy access to change do not have to drop tank to do. Fixing that issue then it's going on the market for a new car. Great car would recommend to anyone.

Awesome Car
By EOreilly on 05/18/10 14:42 PM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Driven daily. It is now in the 300K mile club. Despite the scratches and dents, this car is fun to drive. Great on gas! Powerful 1.8 L engine and great handling. I just love this car, still looks great. You would not even think it has 300,000 miles. The engine still purring. Low maintenance, great reliable car. Way to go TOYOTA!

Love my car
By erynn on 02/18/07 14:56 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for almost 8 years. I bought it used with 70,000 miles on it. The only thing have had to replace is the clutch at 108K miles. I am now at 167K and no problems except I need the valve seals replaced due to age. This car has been extremely reliable, never broken down, never runs bad. The a/c and heating system is superb. It handles like a sports car and is a pleasure to drive. I love that it is a 13 year old car and still looks very stylish.

This has been an awesome car
By Michael on 12/10/06 16:27 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for almost seven years. It has been incredibly reliable, with excellent gas mileage and very little maintainance. Regular oil changes, tire rotations and upkeep have made this car an amazing driving experience. I am sorry to sell it but have found a new Scion tC to take it's place.

Great car
By joe on 01/04/05 14:17 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

engine blew at 126,000, to my great surprise. put a new engine in with 74,000 miles on it, now it is flawless. A definite great winter beater car.

148 k miles and still strong
By Amy R on 11/08/04 22:44 PM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I've had this car for almost 11 years now and never had any major repair work done. Oil changes, new tires, sunroof motor for $50 and the required high mileage check up. Been a great strong dependable car and its still worth $2600 according to Edmunds.com. Can't beat it. Toyota's run forever!! Thanks Toyota!

My Celica
By spyguy on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

At 109,000 the vehicle had its first repair job other than regular maintenance. The AC valve was replaced. Original front brake pads were replaced at 70,000 miles. Original rear shoes lasted to 92,000 miles. Engine and transmission still perform well. Oil is still clean at oil change time. Has never needed oil added between changes.

6Generation
By chucho on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Love the car allaround. Very dependable, nice interior, and very nice exterior styling. Car gets awesome gas mileage even better than my 1995 corolla. Love the car.

Great Car
By kmays2 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Bought the 2-door GT coupe in high school as my first car. Much better styling/build quality than Probe, MX-6 or Prelude. It's up there in quality with Integras, but you get more exclusivity.

Great Car for the price
By the289man on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I bought it at 82,000 and it's now at 105,000 in 9 months. The only mechanical problem I have had is a leaking oil pressure sensor which costed me $20 to replace. This car runs great for 105,000 miles and doesn't have any hint of problems.