Used 1994 Toyota Celica Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:

Loved my celica
By toyotacurrenla

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Great car. No major repairs for the year of car. Normal maint. needed over the years. Now needs a new fuel pump but easy access to change do not have to drop tank to do. Fixing that issue then it's going on the market for a new car. Great car would recommend to anyone.

Favorite Features

Great brakes Good gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Wish GT4 version (3sgte) came to the states

Awesome Car
By EOreilly

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

Driven daily. It is now in the 300K mile club. Despite the scratches and dents, this car is fun to drive. Great on gas! Powerful 1.8 L engine and great handling. I just love this car, still looks great. You would not even think it has 300,000 miles. The engine still purring. Low maintenance, great reliable car. Way to go TOYOTA!

Favorite Features

Gas milage, dependable, fun to drive!!

Love my car
By erynn

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for almost 8 years. I bought it used with 70,000 miles on it. The only thing have had to replace is the clutch at 108K miles. I am now at 167K and no problems except I need the valve seals replaced due to age. This car has been extremely reliable, never broken down, never runs bad. The a/c and heating system is superb. It handles like a sports car and is a pleasure to drive. I love that it is a 13 year old car and still looks very stylish.

Favorite Features

Body style, sunroof, comfortable seats, acceleration, dependability, overall look of the car holds the stand of time people don't believe how old it is when I tell them. Very sharp looking especially with some 18" chrome rims on it!

Suggested Improvements

A little more room in between the shifter and cup holder, different material fabric to line the roof with - that's it, love everything else.

This has been an awesome car
By Michael

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe ST 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for almost seven years. It has been incredibly reliable, with excellent gas mileage and very little maintainance. Regular oil changes, tire rotations and upkeep have made this car an amazing driving experience. I am sorry to sell it but have found a new Scion tC to take it's place.

Suggested Improvements

The paint has begun to fade and oxidize.

Great car
By joe

1994 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

engine blew at 126,000, to my great surprise. put a new engine in with 74,000 miles on it, now it is flawless. A definite great winter beater car.