Used 1994 Toyota Celica ST Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Celica

View reviews for a specific Celica model:

Awesome Car
By EOreilly

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

Driven daily. It is now in the 300K mile club. Despite the scratches and dents, this car is fun to drive. Great on gas! Powerful 1.8 L engine and great handling. I just love this car, still looks great. You would not even think it has 300,000 miles. The engine still purring. Low maintenance, great reliable car. Way to go TOYOTA!

Favorite Features

Gas milage, dependable, fun to drive!!

Love my car
By erynn

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

I have had this car for almost 8 years. I bought it used with 70,000 miles on it. The only thing have had to replace is the clutch at 108K miles. I am now at 167K and no problems except I need the valve seals replaced due to age. This car has been extremely reliable, never broken down, never runs bad. The a/c and heating system is superb. It handles like a sports car and is a pleasure to drive. I love that it is a 13 year old car and still looks very stylish.

Favorite Features

Body style, sunroof, comfortable seats, acceleration, dependability, overall look of the car holds the stand of time people don't believe how old it is when I tell them. Very sharp looking especially with some 18" chrome rims on it!

Suggested Improvements

A little more room in between the shifter and cup holder, different material fabric to line the roof with - that's it, love everything else.

This has been an awesome car
By Michael

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for almost seven years. It has been incredibly reliable, with excellent gas mileage and very little maintainance. Regular oil changes, tire rotations and upkeep have made this car an amazing driving experience. I am sorry to sell it but have found a new Scion tC to take it's place.

Suggested Improvements

The paint has begun to fade and oxidize.

148 k miles and still strong
By Amy R

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

I've had this car for almost 11 years now and never had any major repair work done. Oil changes, new tires, sunroof motor for $50 and the required high mileage check up. Been a great strong dependable car and its still worth $2600 according to Edmunds.com. Can't beat it. Toyota's run forever!! Thanks Toyota!

Favorite Features

Sunroof, body style, steering, security of the solid build of the car.

Suggested Improvements

honestly none.

My Celica
By spyguy

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

At 109,000 the vehicle had its first repair job other than regular maintenance. The AC valve was replaced. Original front brake pads were replaced at 70,000 miles. Original rear shoes lasted to 92,000 miles. Engine and transmission still perform well. Oil is still clean at oil change time. Has never needed oil added between changes.

Favorite Features

Handles much like a sport car. Corners well. Has a true "feel of the road". Excellent gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

None.