Used 1994 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

1994 Toyota Celica

View reviews for a specific Celica model:

Loved my celica
By toyotacurrenla

1994 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Coupe

Great car. No major repairs for the year of car. Normal maint. needed over the years. Now needs a new fuel pump but easy access to change do not have to drop tank to do. Fixing that issue then it's going on the market for a new car. Great car would recommend to anyone.

Favorite Features

Great brakes Good gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Wish GT4 version (3sgte) came to the states

Awesome Car
By EOreilly

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

Driven daily. It is now in the 300K mile club. Despite the scratches and dents, this car is fun to drive. Great on gas! Powerful 1.8 L engine and great handling. I just love this car, still looks great. You would not even think it has 300,000 miles. The engine still purring. Low maintenance, great reliable car. Way to go TOYOTA!

Favorite Features

Gas milage, dependable, fun to drive!!

Unbelievable reliability
By jdberndt

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car with 115K on it. It now has 195K after 6.5 years. I have had brake work and a timing belt put on it. I've had some electrical problems but I suspect these are due to a poorly installed aftermarket alarm that was in it when I bought it. I'm moving on now but I will certainly miss driving this great commuter.

had a prelude before
By bobby mc

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Hatchback

My 1994 Celica ST has 215,000 miles on it and it will still take me anywhere in the country. It's not as strong as my v-tech Prelude, but it's much better in every other category. The gt is probably better all around. If I get another car it'll be another 90s Celica. Wonderful car! I'm 53 yrs old and have owned a lot of cars but this one's my favorite hands down!

Favorite Features

It'll hold nearly as much stuff as a pick up truck! It's very reliable and has less understeer than the Prelude. What a great car!

Suggested Improvements

None

The Best Car Ever Built
By Homey

1994 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Hatchback

My Toyota Celica has 257,000 miles and is still going strong. Total cost of repairs over 14 years was $258.00 for exhaust manifold replacement (it rusted out). Of course I had to replace tires, etc. I can't praise this car enough. I wish Toyota still made this vehicle. I would like another one.

Favorite Features

Love the body style. Fun to drive. Love the fold down back seats. I have moved everything in my Celica.

Suggested Improvements

Back seat is small.