1993 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Great and Reliable
By liantao on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Coupe

Soild and Reliable. Fun to drive.

Amazing Car
By H. on 04/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

We have had this car for about 4 or 5 years now. It's not only attractive to the eye, it runs smoothly as well.

The Celica is an awesome car!
By SwtSh0rtie@yahoo on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Coupe

I love my 93 Toyota Celica GT. It's so fun to drive and I got it for a very decent price. It's the perfect sport car for anyone who loves to drive a nice car. Celicas are affordable, reliable and so fun! Not only that but Celicas look awesome. Fix them up a little and they're VERY FAST! I'd recomend the Celica to anyone who wants a small car. Not for hauling people around though.

I love my st
By dray on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

This was my first car and I will be keeping it for long time I just love the way the car handles and if you throw a few dollars at the suspention it will hold the road as if it was a full race car

The Real Celica
By Dave R on 09/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback

This Celica was a roomy, comfortable and fine handling car with more than enough power for any normal situation. Too bad Toyota downsized the model into an overpriced Corolla-sized parody. In over 9 years the only fault was poor quality shocks that should have lasted far longer.

Great Car
By zorro on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Hatchback

what a trooper!! these cars are great and most importantly...reliable! i have not once had any sort of problem with my celica. fast fun and cheap. good lookin too. i dont think you can get a better looking car for $5,000 - $6,000. i reccomend them to anyone!

Fun & Reliable!
By angela on 06/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Convertible

I've had my card since '95 and have great luck with it. All I've had to do is regular maintenance; oil, tires, brakes and most importantly it has never left me stuck anywhere! It fun to drive in the summer & in warms up quick in the winter. I've never had a car so reliable yet sporty in my life. I highly recommend it.

18,990 of 18,990 people found this review helpful
A true beauty!
By Grant516 on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica GT 2dr Convertible

My second car is/was a 1993 Toyota Celica GT Convertible, LOADED! =) Never a dull moment, the car performed great! I still like the look more than almost any car I've ever seen... even more than the newer celicas, excepted the dated pop-up lites. : ) Premium sound system is awesome!... and the backsteat aint THAT small *wink*