Used 1993 Toyota Celica GT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:

How many miles can you get
By Celica

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

i have a 93 celica and it has 284,000 miles on it and it runs good, my question is how many miles can you get out of these cars?

Celirocks
By torpedo09

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I like the feel of the car when i am driving it, it seems so powerful. It's always fun to take a drive at night and watch all the people look at it in awe as I drive by. I just like the car in all ways, its awesome.

My favorite thing about the car is the five speed manual, its so fun to drive! I love the design of the exterior of the car front to back. Awesome!

The only thing I want to change is to get rims, all it has right now is hubcaps. thats it!

beautiful car
By shaun

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

i've had my celica for about a year and a half now and i love it! the curves of the body and the feel of the drive make it one of the best cars of the time. i've seen other cars in the same price range in 93 and i believe the celica is among the highest quality.

the whole car is amazing especially the feedback from the car

3sgte in front wheel drive(i wish)

1993 Celica GT Coupe with 180K miles
By dominicl

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for the last six years. A lot of fun to to drive. Great breaks. The engine is quick of the line but does leave one a little wanting after 5000 RPM. Handles very well too and is extremely durable. At 180,000 miles I am going strong and hope to break 200,000. I would hate to get rid of this car ... there a few good replacements available. Maybe a new Scion tC???

Driving position, power train, body style, reliability and durability.

The new Celica is nice but not quite what I am looking for. Maybe when my local Scion dealer finally gets a tC in stock I will decide to upgrade.

93 Celica GT
By E7

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I bought my GT coupe 2-door, two years ago, but the car was recently totalled. Not a bad car, but I think there are better cars. I always liked the brakes. Interior was pleasing. The seat became uncomfortable before it was totalled(I was rear-ended). I am 6'6 believe it or not. It will fit two adults up front, but can be cramped in the rear.

Brakes, handling is good(but not excellent). Interior was appealing. Motor is reliable, but not powerful.

The 5SFE is a good motor, but it needed more power and better cruise control. I had a 5-speed manual and at 75-80mph+ it was at 3700-4000 rpms on the highway(not good). That number needed to be lower (around 3k).