1993 Toyota Celica Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
How many miles can you get
By Celica on 08/13/10 14:45 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

i have a 93 celica and it has 284,000 miles on it and it runs good, my question is how many miles can you get out of these cars?

Celirocks
By torpedo09 on 07/20/06 14:15 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I like the feel of the car when i am driving it, it seems so powerful. It's always fun to take a drive at night and watch all the people look at it in awe as I drive by. I just like the car in all ways, its awesome.

beautiful car
By shaun on 06/25/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

i've had my celica for about a year and a half now and i love it! the curves of the body and the feel of the drive make it one of the best cars of the time. i've seen other cars in the same price range in 93 and i believe the celica is among the highest quality.

1993 Celica GT Coupe with 180K miles
By dominicl on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for the last six years. A lot of fun to to drive. Great breaks. The engine is quick of the line but does leave one a little wanting after 5000 RPM. Handles very well too and is extremely durable. At 180,000 miles I am going strong and hope to break 200,000. I would hate to get rid of this car ... there a few good replacements available. Maybe a new Scion tC???

93 Celica GT
By E7 on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I bought my GT coupe 2-door, two years ago, but the car was recently totalled. Not a bad car, but I think there are better cars. I always liked the brakes. Interior was pleasing. The seat became uncomfortable before it was totalled(I was rear-ended). I am 6'6 believe it or not. It will fit two adults up front, but can be cramped in the rear.

My favorite car
By jdmac44 on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The 5th generation Celica (90-93) is by far the favorite car I've ever owned. It has the most unique body design with sensational curves and since there are so few out there nowadays it becomes even more appealing. To drive it is a dream, I've never been in a car that rode and handled so smoothly, there are cars that "ride on rails" through tight curves (but jerk you around), but this cuts through as if it's on feathered wings. The five speed is an absolute must, I've driven an automatic and it seemed a little anemic but with the manual you just have to learn how to find the powerband sweet spots and it takes off like a slingshot; love that second gear!

Great and Reliable
By liantao on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Soild and Reliable. Fun to drive.

The Celica is an awesome car!
By SwtSh0rtie@yahoo on 03/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I love my 93 Toyota Celica GT. It's so fun to drive and I got it for a very decent price. It's the perfect sport car for anyone who loves to drive a nice car. Celicas are affordable, reliable and so fun! Not only that but Celicas look awesome. Fix them up a little and they're VERY FAST! I'd recomend the Celica to anyone who wants a small car. Not for hauling people around though.