1993 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
The Best Celica Generation
By Adam on 04/02/10 20:48 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

I've had my Celica for about 9 years now, and I've driven it across country twice. All the customizations and upgrades I did to the car (including a new fuel injection chip, air intake, and alloy rims) went in perfectly. I haven't had a single unscheduled maintenance or repair in the entire time I've owned the car. My girlfriend has a brand new Yaris, and my 17-year-old Celica still routinely beats her car in gas mileage, usually around 29-31 mpg, which is 2-5 better than the Yaris. Finally, at 17, the car's exterior is starting to show its age with some clear coat peeling and a few dings from use. The interior is aging even slower. Mechanically, it drives like new.

Quality Vehicle
By nels on 11/05/07 05:04 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

Best vehicle I've ever owned. When you finally replace the factory battery after it's 12 years old, I'd say you have a quality built vehicle. I've had nothing go wrong with it except for normal wear and tear stuff. The clutch could use replacing finally after 175,000 miles but even it is still in working condition. If you're looking for a vehicle with little maintenance, this is the car. I just wish Toyota was still making these awesome little cars.

Fast potential car
By volcom rider on 03/27/07 20:56 PM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

This is my second racing car. After my CRX I wanted something a little bit bigger with more room in the engine bay. I was floored by the quality for the price. The only negative is that finding performance parts like coilovers is nearly impossible, although it is a dream to work on this car under the hood. I do hate the setup of the cup tray because its a hassle when shifting so I removed it to place a equalizer in its compartment. Simple improvement is tune up the car with high end filters spark plugs and wires. also get better ratio pulleys. First thing I did was new radiator and injectors adding a cold air intake.

tight as a rock after 182K
By dhg23 on 06/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

Since I bought this car back in '98, i have not had a single problem. Just change the oil, tires and fill her up and she runs forever. she purrs like a kitten and even at high speeds there are no annoying rattles or squeeks or anything. It's amazing. Honestly, i can't believe it. I know that every car i have after this will always be compared to this vehicle.

Amazing Car
By H. on 04/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

We have had this car for about 4 or 5 years now. It's not only attractive to the eye, it runs smoothly as well.

I love my st
By dray on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Toyota Celica ST 2dr Coupe

This was my first car and I will be keeping it for long time I just love the way the car handles and if you throw a few dollars at the suspention it will hold the road as if it was a full race car