1992 Toyota Celica Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
My 92 celica for life
By 1992celicaGTS on 09/06/05 02:57 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT-S 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car in 2003 with 117k miles on it. I never really had a major problem on it. I did my usual tune-up and had to repair both cv boots a few weeks ago... that's pretty much it. The performance is awesome considering the price I paid. Plus I install aftermarket air intake, full exhaust, and advanced the timing. The car is quick. It's very reliable considering its built by Toyota and plus it gets good gas mileage. I happy with the car.

Made to Last
By selica on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Toyota Celica Hatchback GT-S 2dr Hatchback

Extremely reliable...I have driven it for 4 years with just tune ups. 101,000 miles on it, and runs just like new. Still looks stylish, and it is still fun to drive... Cons: Sits very low to the ground... almost impossible not to scrape the front underbelly. The plastic grill can easily break from this. Dings very easily around the bumper. If you don't like lowering yourself into a bucket seat that sits a couple feet off the ground, this is not the car for you. Seats only two comfortably. High RPMs on the freeway. (turn radio up to tune that out) However, if you want a reliable old car...this is the one.