1992 Toyota Celica 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1992 Toyota Celica - Consumer Reviews

All-Trac 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Celica model:
Poor Man's Exotic
By stuski on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Celica All-Trac 2dr Hatchback AWD

I bought my current All-Trac Celica Turbo brand new. It is still brand new. Well, I had to change the front wheel hubs and bearings, one caliper, the flex pipe, use only sythetic fluids. Always garaged. Great performance when you keep revs over 3000 rpm. I put in an oversized flex pipe(old one wore out), made the exhaust louder. Amazing. A/C never charged, still works like new. Stereo is still great after some parts in it were replaced by a QUITE reputable stereo repair place. I saw the car in all the magazines at the time, went for a test drive, and ordered it immediately. Thank you Toyota, I am a common man that owns an exotic.

Subaru WRX Who?
By Celiquick on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Toyota Celica All-Trac 2dr Hatchback AWD

Toyota's 4WD turbocharged Celica was already pumping out 200hp stock and winning World Rally Championships in the early 90's when Subaru's were still being breast-fed. The extremely potent 3SGTE engine is still winning racing championships in Japan and Europe, where it is the 4-cyl. engine of choice for Toyota tuners. If you are lucky to own one, this powerful, rare and refined coupe will only increase in value. Sorry, but you cannot gauge this particular model's price based on Edmund's or Kelley's pricing. Try multiplying the configured price by at least a factor of 1.5, then start from there.