Excellent
By Richard on
1991 Toyota Celica GT-S 2dr Hatchback
What can I say? This car has outdone itself. It has been in the family since it was bought off of the showroom floor in late 1990. The exterior color is a light silver color that I have not seen on any other early 90s celica gts. If anyone has any info please let me know Ive been trying to find out if it is a standard color or not. my car has 133k miles and purs like a kitten. I have not put much money into repairs at all besides the normal stuff The car drives awesome it doesnt have much power on the highway but starting off its great the handling is impressive it grips the road like a true sports car. even though it is 16 years old, it is still stylish and up to date. this car is great!!!!
Favorite Features
handling, looks, tourque, feel (you can feel the road really well, makes u drive more comfortable), color, seats, overall everything
Suggested Improvements
more HP! come on toyota! if you make the alltrac so hard to find, then at least give the gt-s a little more power! its quick but it could be quicker. hard to find performance parts.