2015 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Rattle Trap
By Jim

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Two reasons I will never buy another Toyota. 1. The Damn Car RATTLEs going down the road. The Dealer has not found this. The Car is crappy in my opinion. 2. They have made the car for the Japanese body. The American body is bigger. Take the lead from GM on this one. Mechanically the engine/transmission are excellent, but that still does not overcome the RATTLEing. I am going to runup the miles on this car, dump it and never buy another Toyota again. Oh yeah I would like the gal that have been used versus the miles remaining till empty - another take a hint from GM.

2015 Camry LE-Tragically uncomfortable front seats
By spaderbabe

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I switched to Toyota after 28 years of Honda loyalty because my mom's 1997 Camry LE is still running strong. I first bought a 2015 Corolla LE Eco Premium and traded it after 2 months because the ride got so rough after driving it is was unbearable, not to mention a dash rattle and other problems. Traded it in on a 2015 Camry LE. Didn't think too much about seat comfort during the test ride, it seemed OK. I drive 3 to 4 hours a day for work, and after spending some time in the car, my back hurt and I couldn't find any position to make it comfortable. Tried pillows, different cushions, then wound up getting a set of $135 Conformax gel seat cushions (back and seat) with air flow covers and that makes it much better. I went to the dealer and rotated the OEM tires as recommended then at about 16,000 miles the ride was very rough. Wound up replacing them at 18,000 miles with Goodyear Comfortred Assurance tires and that did the trick. I get great gas mileage, love the backup camera and hands free phone and listening to music via the USB port. The bluetooth for music has buffering issues and will speed up and slow down like a record. I talked with the accessory guy at the dealership and the bluetooth buffering is an issue in the Camry. I love the MPG, the highest was around 44 and I regularly get between 35 and 40 MPG so the weight of the car is a trade off. It drives tight and solid and the LE model has the right amount of technology for me. I got the midnight blue and body side molding, so this is the sharpest looking car I've had. It's a love/hate thing. I think I can make it work, but I would not recommend one if you do any serious amount of driving, because of the horrible seats.

Poor Quality, Continuous Problems
By Sorry Owner

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since the beginning this car has had problems. Actuators stopped working before 15,000 miles. Battery dies every time left for more than 4 days, even though battery has been replaced and dealer says nothing wrong with it. Air conditioner is sub-par -- the worst that I have ever had in any vehicle (including rental vehicles). Car was involved in accident at under 5 mph and suffered extensive damage. The material of the seats is also cheap and started cracking within 25,000 miles, even though leather treatment has been put on them. Dealer acts like none of these problems are experienced by other Camrys but have seen online similar complaints. Very disappointed. Will never buy another Toyota again.

Recall the good ole camrys
By mark Richardson

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

As ways, very hard to see out back windows so get nav. Road.noise is loud, wind noise from mirrors just like every toyota. Ridevis acceptable with this weight vehicle. Acceleration of 4 cylinders is not ad good as accord. Rear head room is good for adult.

My Wife and I Fight Over Driving This Car
By Matt L.

2015 Toyota Camry Sedan XSE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My wife and I both love this car. Everything about it from the looks, to the ride, to the power is great. Lots of tech. We both like that it reads your text messages to you while your driving. Navigation works great. The backup camera is crystal clear day or night. Very comfortable car. We have taken two, long drive family vacations in it and it was never uncomfortable or made us start squirming in our seats. The engine, although we only have the 4 cylinder, is very smooth and has a lot of power. We like that is has a true six speed transmission instead of a horrible CVT transmissions like they are putting in most newer cars. The car has a huge trunk and is also very roomy on the inside. We've owned this car since October of 2014 and we have been very pleased with everything about it. One very minor complaint is the JBL Audio system. For the money it doesn't sound that great. Not terrible, but could definitely be better.