less pay for the value
By jjj33 on
2014 Toyota Camry L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I bought 2014 Camry L at $ 17,888. It's really cheap for the value. It's very comfortable, and smooth. I had 2004 Camry for 5 years, But this 2014 model is much better 2004 model at every aspect. Honda Accord is over 21,000 dollars even they sell on sale price. Only one thing I am no satisfied with the Camry is MPG. In town, I got around 26 MPG even though I drive very conservatively, and softly. with my old 2004 Camry I had have 29 - 30 MPG in town even though EPA mileage of 2004 (20 town/ 29 highway). But the 2014 Camry EPA mileage (25 town/ 35 highway). But I drive only around 400 miles in town. Of course, in highway I got very high MPG (40 MPG in HWY).
Favorite Features
Engine, interior quality and display, the exterior color (Cosmic Gray Mica Pearl, it is extremely pretty). the cheap price
Suggested Improvements
MPG (in town), should have automatic door & trunk lock in L trim. should have alloy wheels in L trim.
By quangiai
on 03/10/14 10:17 AM (PDT)

Hi jjj33, Where do you live and what dealer is that?? $17,888 is a very good deal!! -Dennis

By jjj33
on 03/11/14 18:21 PM (PDT)

When I drove 6 hours in interstate highway, I got 42 MPG, and car consumed only half of tank. and I bought it on $ 5,200 discount !!! in town driving, even though I put the accel pedal very softly, I get 27-28 MPG, because here we have a lot of hills. But in highway, it is quite different.

By vbansal
on 07/27/14 17:57 PM (PDT)

I had highway mpg of 26 on my 2013 camry. I was very upset. For 6 months I keep thinking this is the worst purchase. Horrible time. Went on internet. Every one saying 42????????? But after 6 months on first service, I showed to service center. They did something. I am getting 31 (40% city 60% highway). I dont know how good is this.

By jjj33
on 03/11/14 15:53 PM (PDT)

In Birmingham, AL dearlership : Limbaugh Toyota